- 680 gBeef Tenderloin Roast
- 2 tbspOlive Oil
- 2 tbspUnsalted Butter
- 4 sprigsFresh Thyme
- 4 clovesGarlic (smashed)
- 1 cupBeef Broth
- 1/4 cupRed Wine
- 2 tbspDijon Mustard
- 2 tbspParsley (for garnish, chopped)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and season the beef tenderloin with salt and black pepper on all sides.
- 2Heat olive oil and butter in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Sear the beef on all sides until nicely browned, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- 3Add the thyme and garlic to the skillet. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for about 20 minutes or until the desired doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature; 135°F (57°C) for medium rare, 145°F (63°C) for medium.
- 4Remove the beef from the skillet and let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add beef broth, red wine, and Dijon mustard. Stir well and cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- 6Slice the beef into thick cuts and serve drizzled with the sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- 7Pair Chateaubriand with roasted potatoes, steamed vegetables, or your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!
Enjoy the pinnacle of culinary sophistication with this scrumptious Chateaubriand dish. This meal, named after the famed French diplomat and author François-René de Chateaubriand, exudes finesse and richness with each bite. Our Chateaubriand recipe is ideal for a romantic dinner for two or a special occasion meal, and it will take your dining experience to the next level.
Our Chateaubriand recipe uses only the best ingredients and is meticulously crafted. Begin with a soft and succulent center-cut beef tenderloin, preferably 2 inches thick, to achieve a melt-in-your-mouth feel with each slice. This quality cut of beef is first seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper before being seared to golden perfection in a skillet with olive oil, providing a rich and savory flavor profile.
No Chateaubriand is complete without its signature sauce, and ours is no exception. Infused with the aromatic flavors of garlic, shallots, beef broth, and red wine, our sauce strikes the perfect balance between depth and complexity. Simmered to perfection until it reaches a luscious consistency, this velvety sauce beautifully complements the tender beef tenderloin, adding a luxurious finish to every mouthful.
Achieving culinary perfection with our Chateaubriand recipe is easier than you think. With just a few simple steps, you can create a restaurant-quality dish in the comfort of your own kitchen. Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C) and searing the beef tenderloin in a hot skillet until beautifully browned. Then, transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the tenderloin to your desired level of doneness, ensuring a juicy and flavorful result every time.
Elevate your dining experience with our Chateaubriand recipe by serving it alongside your favorite accompaniments. Whether paired with roasted vegetables, creamy mashed potatoes, or a crisp green salad, this exquisite dish is sure to impress even the most discerning palate. Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley for a touch of vibrancy and elegance, and prepare to indulge in culinary bliss.
Impress your guests and elevate your dining experience with our sensational Chateaubriand recipe. With its succulent beef tenderloin, flavorful sauce, and effortless preparation, this dish is guaranteed to become a staple in your culinary repertoire. Indulge in the art of French-inspired cuisine and savor the exquisite flavors of our Chateaubriand recipe today. Bon appétit!